We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Its methodology is simple. Her favorite foods are fruits and vegetables.
He loves salmon and eats it twice a week with a salad. He walks a mile and a half every day. Her favorite vegetables to juice are carrots, beets, kale / kale, spinach, and broccoli.
His favorite smoothie is freshly made orange juice, a ripe banana, a generous amount of blueberries, a teaspoon of garlic paste that he makes himself with olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of a green powder superfood.
According to him all those ingredients are very good for health. And always buy organic products.
He especially recognizes 5 foods - as a secret passed down to him by his father who also had a long life - as the key to his longevity. Bernardo simply says: You are what you eat.
Essential foods to live longer
1. Garlic - If you are not yet a fan of garlic, you may want to add it to all your dishes after knowing everything it has to offer. From cancer prevention to detoxifying the body, to treating ailments like a toothache or cough, here are some of the benefits of garlic.
2. Honey - Honey from bees is another of the essential foods to live longer, it has long been among the best super foods used to treat countless health conditions and improve general health. This incredible bee product possesses antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties - making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
3. Cinnamon - Especially rich in fiber, manganese and calcium, it has been used for thousands of years as a spice of flavor and medicine, cinnamon has really made a difference in numerous cultures. It can be especially helpful in helping with diabetes, preventing cancer, and stopping arthritis.
4. Chocolate - The real, unadulterated form of chocolate -cacao-, derived from the Theobroma cacao tree, is a superfood sent from heaven that can keep us healthy even when we indulge in its delicious taste. Royal chocolate is packed with plant-derived flavonoids, packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory components, and ingredients that do all sorts of amazing things for our bodies and minds.
5. Olive oil - Olive oil is rich in beneficial fats that keep your heart and brain healthy, prevents cognitive decline and the risk of cardiovascular disease, this is one of the most recommended essential foods to live longer.
Of course there are other secrets to living longer shared by the elderly. Lifestyle is the most important factor in determining not only how long you live, but the quality of your long life. It turns out that the people of a small island off the coast of Japan, Okinawa, have discovered a secret recipe for living to be more than 100 years old. Some of its secrets:
8 secrets to living longer
1. Exercise both physically and mentally.
2. Eat a low-salt diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, that lots of fiber and antioxidants.
3. Don't overeat. They practice what is called hara hachi bu, which means 8 parts out of 10, complete,and they never eat their fill, but only until they are satisfied.
4. Eat a diet high in vitamin E, which helps keep the brain vital.
5. Drink herbal tea. The Ikarians, who also live long and fruitful lives, love herbal tea. The benefits of green tea are incredible, so this may be your first choice.
6. Take a nap. Something as simple as a nap can reduce your risk of cardiovascular problems, including heart attacks, and can help you feel more energetic in the afternoon.
7. Eat fresh vegetables. Among the obvious secrets of longevity, the consumption of vegetables is key, whether they are whole vegetables or the microgreens healthier.
8. Relax. Stress reduction is becoming increasingly known among the secrets of longevity and good health. Stress can dramatically increase your risk for numerous diseases, as well as dangerous behavior.
For more information visit his official page, Bernando LaPallo on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BernandoLaPallo
A Lucid Life