Specifically, the signatory entities undertake to:
- Continue with its efforts to reduce the environmental, climatic and health impacts of its development models.
- Develop concrete and ambitious policies in favor of the circular economy through objectives focused on achieving zero landfill, recycling (especially bio-waste), waste reduction (especially food), eco-design, preparation for reuse and recycling ...
- Promote awareness and sensitization of citizens.
- Encourage cooperation and share successful experiences with other cities, within the framework of long-term strategies based on academic cooperation.
- Highlight the consequences that a change in the model towards a circular economy would have in terms of greenhouse gas emissions.