This is a simple vegan recipe to make oatmeal flan. It is suggested to make it with a little oat milk, a few tablespoons of cornstarch and something to sweeten, stevia for example.
Ingredients for 5 people
- 1 liter of natural oat milk
- 1/2 cup muscovado sugar or stevia
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch (also known as cornstarch)
- Place the oat milk in a saucepan over low heat. While it is stirring, add the cornstarch in the rain, taking care not to form lumps. Also add the sugar and continue stirring.
- Heat everything over low heat and when it begins to thicken, continue stirring for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in molds.
- Let cool in the fridge so that the oatmeal flan sets well.
- Unmold into saucers and decorate to taste.
Comments to the recipe
This healthy dessert is quick and easy to prepare and is ideal for those with lactose intolerance.
Raisins can be added to the recipe.
It can be decorated with pieces of fruit, syrups, sauces, etc.