A tasty and easy recipe for vegetarians. With all the benefits of carrots!
- The aromas of carrots stimulate the appetite.
- Helps fight constipation and stomach pain from intoxication. Calms gastric discomfort and excess acidity due to mineral salts such as sodium, chlorine, potassium and B complex vitamins.
4- Due to its high water content, it is diuretic and helps the disintegration of kidney stones.
- Rich in potassium and phosphorus, it is an excellent invigorator for tired minds and restores nerves.
- Strengthens nails and hair, giving it shine. Carrot stem cells are rich in beta-carotene, also called provitamin A, which is transformed in the body into retinol or Vitamin A.
- Improves the quality of breast milk. Beta carotene and vitamin A improve the biological quality of breast milk.
With information from: